Omega-3s are one of the most highly underrated supplements - especially since our bodies can't produce them and if you practice a vegan lifestyle, they are much more scarce in your daily diet.
If you are on the fence about supplementing with omega-3s, here is some food for thought that may make you change your mind.
Omega-3 deficiencies can lead to:
- dry, brittle, bumpy skin
- dry hair and dandruff
- mood swings, excessive anxiety, and depression
- poor concentration
- weight gain
- joint pain and arthritis
- difficult sleeping
Whether you are considering supplementing with omega-3s or your currently do, how do you know if you are really consuming a clean, safe product that really works?
Many fish oil pills not only leave your breath smelling like the dumpster after Red Lobster’s Seafood Fest, they also tend to contain the allergen soy.
The American Heart Association found that it could take up to 4 grams (it’s A LOT) of fish oil to reap the benefits of reducing the risk of stroke and heart attack.
This amount of fish oil can cause nausea, loose stools, bad breath, heart burn, nosebleeds, and the list goes on and on and on.
Which is why scientist, Philip Bromley of Virun, wanted to create something better.
- It’s 100% fish free.
- It has a higher absorption rate so you aren’t wasting your money.
- Gluten free, soy free, non-GMO, no transfats, egg free, dairy free and 100% vegan friendly.
- Comes in delicious flavors that can add excitement to your coffee or boring breakfast routine.
- It can accelerate getting into ketosis.
Try it today. If you don’t like it, return it for a full refund within 60 days. No questions asked.